Del.icio.us as a database
In addition to tagging pages in del.icio.us according to the keywords that I think of or are suggested, I've started using tags and combinations of tags as to indicate "buckets" of pages on various topics. For example, to see the resources I've collected on learning python, you could check out http://del.icio.us/josterpi/learning+python. As I come up with these buckets, I'll list them here:
- learning+python - Resources for learning programming with python, from beginner to advanced.
- blogroll - The blogs that I read regularily via RSS.
- daily+comics - The comics I read every morning.
- xkcd - The xkcd comics that I find funny.
- viablogroll - Articles I like that I've found from my RSS feeds.
- reviewbuffer - Promising pages I haven't had time to look at.